Excursion in Signagi and David Gareja
Excursion to Sighnaghi and David Gareji is a one-day sightseeing tour of Georgia in which you will visit the most amazing and incredible places of Georgia.
- Route of the tour: Tbilisi – David – Gareji – Sighnaghi – Tbilisi
- Duration of the tour: 1 day
- Dates of the tour: Tuesday
- Tour cost: from 50 $
Tour program “Excursion in Sighnaghi and David Gareja”
- Start: 9:00
- Duration: 10 – 11 hours.
- Meeting place: Europe Square (surrounding the area of Aerial Tramway)
- Length: 290 km.
- Transport: Auto (up to 3-4 people), Minivan (up to 6 people), Minibus (up to 15-17 people).
- David-Gareji – is an ancient complex of Georgian cave monasteries, which is located 60 kilometers from Tbilisi and stretches for 25 kilometers along the slopes of the Gareja ridge. The state border between Georgia and Azerbaijan divides the monastery into two parts.
- St Nino’s Bodbe Monastery – Monastery occupies a distinguished place in the spiritual life. Here lies Illuminator, Apostles St. Nino. St. Nino the source of grace and healing.Here was functioned church school from XVII century, where were taught theological and scientific subjects. There was also one of the richest library in Georgia.
- Sighaghi – is one of the most beautiful city of Georgia, its architecture is amazing that’s why Sighnaghi attracts a lot of visitors. Nowadays Sighnaghi is called as city-museum. From the city opening wonderful view of Alazani valley and Caucasus Mountains. Sighnaghi- is called the city of love. Cobbled streets, cozy squares, cafes-all this creates an atmosphere of comfort and cordiality.
- Master Class and Wine Tasting
- return to Tbilisi.
The price of the tour – for 1 person (dollars).
- Group: Economy — Us $ 50 | All included — for $ 65.
- Individually: Economy – $ 70 / all inclusive – $ 85.
“Economy” – tour package without food, entrance tickets.
“All inclusive” – this includes meals, tickets on the route, Master Class and Wine Tasting
The tour price is included:
- Guide service.
- Transport on the route.
- A bottle of water without gas.
- Entrance fees (All inclusive package).
- Lunch (All inclusive package).
- Master Class and Wine Tasting (All inclusive package).
The tour price is NOT included:
- Personal expenses.
or enter the site menu, then the section “Contact”