Jeep tour in Shatili and Mutso
- Route of the tour: Tbilisi – Datvijvari pass – Shatili – Mutso – Tbilisi
- Duration of the tour: 2 days / 1 nights
- Dates of the tour: everyday
- Tour cost: from 140 $
Day 1 – Cross the Datvijvari pass at 2676 m and be awe inspired by the 360 views over Khevsureti – Visit Kistani and its fortress on the way to Shatili – Hike up to Mutso on its rocky outcrop – Arrival to Shatili, overnight.
Mutso is almost completely abandoned century ago. The village has retained its original architecture, towers, stone houses and other buildings. Its favourite place for mountain trekkers and tourists.
Day 2 – Breakfast at a hotel – Review of Shatili – return to Tbilisi.
Shatili is the unique and historic highland village in Georgia and is located on the northern slope of the Greater Caucasus Mountains. The village is located in the deep Arghuni gorge at approximate 1, 400 meters above sea level and the complex belongs to early medieval century. This is a complex of medieval-to-early modern fortresses and fortified dwellings of stone (about 60 towers) which functioned both as a residential area and a fortress guarding the northeastern outskirts of the country.
The price of the tour – for 1 person (dollars).
- В группе: Эконом -140 $ | Все включено — 180 $.
- Индивидуально: Эконом — 180 $ | Все включено — 250 $.
“Economy” – tour package with breakfast, but without additional food (lunches or dinners), All excursions to the program and entrance fees. Accommodation (guest houses or hotels). “All inclusive” – this includes all meals and entrance tickets along the route.
The tour price is included:
- Guide service.
- Transport on the route.
- A bottle of water without gas.
- Entrance fees (All inclusive package).
- 2 meals a day (package “All inclusive”).
- Accommodation (guest houses or hotels).
The tour price is not included:
- Personal expenses.
or enter the site menu, then the section “Contact”